Please read before attending your appointment
These guidelines have been set to provide a safe environment for you during your treatment and a safe working environment for your therapists. They are subject to change at short notice and we recommend that you check these guidelines regularly before your treatment.
Changes to be aware of:
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times, our therapists will be wearing masks. If you do not have a face-covering a disposable mask will be provided for you.
- Current professional guidelines that we must follow state that we are unable to provide treatments to those that are medically exempt from wearing face covering.
- On entering we will direct you to use our hand sanitiser.
- While we will make a conscious effort to arrange appointments at staggered times please observe social distancing from other clients and therapists.
- Please arrive alone to your appointment, no more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time.
- We ask that you keep your belongings on you at all times.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, however mild, please stay at home, contact us and reschedule your appointment for a minimum of 14 days later. Attending your appointment displaying any of the following symptoms will lead to your appointment being cancelled.
- continuous cough.
- fever / high temperature (37.8C or higher): Please note your temperature will also be taken prior to treatment using our infrared thermometer.
- loss of, or change in sense of smell or taste.
What we are doing;
- We have carried out an in-depth risk assessment of the treatment room and treatments.
- All surface areas will be thoroughly disinfected with suitable anti-viral and anti-bacterial will be cleaned regularly and thoroughly.
- There will be a minimum of 45 minutes between appointments, this is to avoid a crowded environment, allow adequate time to thoroughly sanitize the treatment room and allow adequate ventilation.
- Therapist will continue to wash hands before and after treatment as standard.
- Fresh bedding will continue to be provided for each treatment.