Siam therapy booking terms and conditions
Please read carefully before attending your appointment
Siam therapy is a small place so our space is quite limit. Therefore, we have to take a deposit to ensure all appointments are confirmed.
Also, since after second lockdown, we have had a trouble from many appointments that paid a £5 deposit but not turn up and it is too late for us to take other customers. This is unfair to us because usually we have just one therapist per day so from 9th July 2021, we decide to charge a £20 deposit per treatment instead of £5 deposit.
Our online booking is temporarily not available at the weekend for our therapists safety (unless weekend clinics open) but we can provide a treatment for the ladies or couples at the weekend (minimum 60 minutes per person). Please contact us in advance if you would like to book. We will try our best to arrange an appointment for you.
*If you have a discount code/promotion code, just add it in “apply voucher” box or contact us if it doesn’t work.
*If you have a gift voucher and would like to use it, please contact us
- Current professional guidelines that we must follow state that we are unable to provide treatments to those that are medically exempt from wearing face covering. All appointments have to accept our booking terms & conditions and Covid-19 guideline so please read carefully before accept and attending an appointment.
- Regarding to our limit space, we can take a booking one person per time only. Therefore, a deposit IS NOT available to refund if the appointment is cancelled/rescheduled on a treatment day by any cases because it is unfair to our therapists
Treatment important notes:
- We do the professional massage only, the sexual suggestiveness may constitute sexual harassment and the therapist has the right to report the matter to the police
- The cases of cancer may cause the disease to spread
- Deep compression is not appropriate for high blood pressure, heart problems, Osteoporosis, diabetes and any kind of illness with fever
- After meal less than 1 1/2 hour or drink alcohol less than 12 hours may cause to get sick
- During a period has risk to get faint.
*** Pregnancy is NOT SUITABLE to our treatments. We DO NOT HAVE a pregnancy qualify ***
Copy right © 2018